(* 2, 5, & 10 Year options are available)
(** Properly structured the cost per week of owning a rental property with No Rental Vacancy is less per week than without No Rental Vacancy)
3 Mistakes Most Landlords don’t know they’re Making!
Not Having the Correct Insurances;
- Is your rent paid when your property is vacant?
- Does your insurance cover you if your property manager is not doing their job properly?
- Will your insurance cover you if your tenant does something wrong?
Not Supervising your Property Manager;
- Will your property be vacant for too long?
- Are you getting the best rent?
- Have your tenants being properly assessed?
- Is your rental property being looked after and maintained properly?
Not Getting the Best Investment (& Tax) Outcome;
- Do you treat your property as a business?
- Does the tax man pay for your rental vacancy?
- Have you got the best investment structure possible?
- Is your family home protected if something goes wrong?
- Are you getting all the deductions you are entitled to?
The Answer is “No Rental Vacancy!”